As a Customer Account Specialist, you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You’ll build relationships with customers and partner with internal teams to ensure customers’ needs are met. You will leverage our proven processes and innovative technology platform to manage shipments and solve challenging problems for our customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales, and Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
Our hybrid work model of 3-4 days/week in office and 1-2 days/week remote gives you the flexibility and choice so you can create a career that enhances your life.
Nuestro modelo de trabajo hibrido, donde se trabaja 3-4 días en oficina y 1-2 de manera remota, te da la flexibilidad y elección de crear una carrera que enriquezca tu vida.
Notre modèle de travail hybride de 3 à 4 jours/semaine au bureau et de 1 à 2 jours/semaine à distance vous offre la flexibilité et le choix afin que vous puissiez créer une carrière qui améliore votre vie.
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach
- Analyze customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyze load data and exceed customer expectations
- Network internally with Account Management and Capacity teams
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous Customer Engagement Experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% (domestically)
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We stand for equality for all and celebrate the diversity – both seen and unseen – of our employees, customers, and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth, and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected. Here, you are heard, safe and supported to be your best self.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.