An ideal candidate for our Administrative Associate in our Business Development department is an individual who is self-motivated with a high level of administrative experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, a team player, and performs productively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes and contracts/agreements
- Track business development leads and maintain client information
- Assist in study initiation activities to ensure a smooth transition from the business development team to the clinical services team
- Implement routine follow-ups on all outstanding proposals and amendments
- Create and ship documents as needed in addition to assist in maintaining paper and electronic files of Contracts, CDAs, and Quotes
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years demonstrated administrative experience
- Superior Microsoft Office knowledge and experience with windows-based programs including expert understanding and experience with Excel
- Solid communication skill with the ability to professionally interact with clients via phone and email
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Strong detail-oriented skill set with the ability to edit documents accurately
- Experience assisting Business Development efforts would be advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world’s leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield’s imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.