An ideal candidate for our Camera Technician position is an individual who works well within a fast paced team environment, is detail oriented, can function effectively individually as well as part of a team, and possesses great customer service/teamwork skills.
· Complete, build, configure, and fill equipment orders as well as work directly with spec sheets
· Manage new studies in addition to providing technical support to other employees
· Receive return authorizations on equipment and processing the returns
· Create and manage configuration files for proprietary software
· 2 years of work experience
· Experience with installing and configuring proprietary software
· Experience in utilizing hand tools, such as drills, Dremel, etc.
· Proficient in operating a computer (PC) and understanding standard computer system terminology and Microsoft Office
· Managing user accounts and file security on Windows 8
· Knowledgeable in Photography
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world’s leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield’s imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.