An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Coordinator position is an individual who works well in a team environment, is experienced in Microsoft Operating Systems, has experience providing training to colleagues/clients, is detail oriented, flexible, and possess a willingness to travel.
- Responsible for reviewing clinical study images to ensure compliance of the photographic protocol
- Assist the Clinical Project Manager with all aspects of assigned clinical trial programs
- Identify data issues and follow through with query resolution and trouble shoot photographic/imaging equipment problems
- Provide protocol/imaging equipment training to study personnel via phone, online, and on site
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years work experience
- Demonstrated project management skills (full project life cycle) with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Willingness to travel
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world’s leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield’s imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.