Are you accurate, thorough, and can follow through?
Can you pivot and adapt?
Are you self-motivated and independent?
Opportunity to make $45,000-$60,000 helping our team grow using these personality characteristics, with base pay plus team and individual bonus’s.
Please take this 5 minute survey to apply:
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent, “can do”, person to join our team. Must be willing to help evaluate and improve our work processes, digital marketing presence, and help deliver the best experience for our clients. We need a reliable and dynamic team player with strong sense of accountability.
We are in the real estate lending industry, management, and sales sector. Most of what you will be doing will be related to private financing in real estate. Ever seen “Fix & Flip”, “Flip or Flop”, etc? Those people are our customers. We, as a lender, finance their projects. Did you think they are all using their own money????
We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic candidate wanting to grow, learn and evolve in this area. Additionally you would be learning and supporting our property management effort in our growing portfolio.
Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Digital Marketing, Creating Content providing SEO, Website Maintenance, Create, Manage, Analyze Social Media
- Setting up/managing CRM program, Microsoft Dynamix
· Micro-project management, developing rapport with clients
· Customer Service, Company Liaison with borrowers, brokers, and our investors
· Conducting market research
· Managing Capstone brand name
· Monitoring industry trends
Skills necessary are listed below:
· Strong attention to detail and concern for accuracy
· Present, observable competence to perform a learned activity
· Creative thinking and problem solving
· Data analysis and analytics (Google Analytics, Excel)
· Extremely well organized, strategic thinking
· Time management skills, short and long term goal setting
- Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Bachelors degree in related field preferred.