With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
- 2020 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- Top 101 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
- 2021 Vault Rankings – 5th Best Accounting Firm for Client Interaction
Why Apply for an Internship with CBIZ
- Build your network of CBIZ Associates and classmates across the United States
- Develop your exposure to the professional services industries while learning valuable skills from other CBIZ Associates and peers
- Advance your leadership, networking and skills needed to be successful in the professional services industry
- Explore CBIZ’s culture, service offerings, clients & industries we support first hand
Who Should Apply to meet Minimum Qualifications
- Plan to actively pursue an internship for 2023
- 3rd & 4th year college students who are pursuing a 5 year program or 2nd & 3rd year students who are pursuing a 4 year program working towards a degree in Accounting
- You have a strong interest in the professional services field and would like to gain insight into public accounting
- You have excellent interpersonal, analytical and verbal communication skills
- You are actively involved in a student or community organization
- You maintain strong academic credentials
How to Apply
To be formally considered for an internship opportunity please submit an application.
**Please note this is not an application for employment with CBIZ. This application is a submission of interest and qualification to be considered for future internship opportunities with CBIZ. The recruiting process for future internship opportunities will take place early spring 2022. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.