The Associate Recruiter identifies, screens and presents qualified talent to CDW leaders. This is achieved through guiding hiring managers and candidates through the recruiting process. This individual is responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle and maintains excellent relationships with all stakeholders while achieving team and individual hiring goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the creation of sourcing plans.
- Review resumes for appropriate skill levels, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates with consistent use of interview guides while providing complete and accurate information to candidates about CDW and the position.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
- Gather, organize and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with CDW guidelines and policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manger interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Use timely and effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively with the Talent Acquisition team to support recruiting projects and reporting initiatives, including but not limited to participation in job fairs, maintaining relationships with universities, professional associations and staffing agencies.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- Drive recruitment process in a fast-paced, high-volume, and goal-driven environment
- Gain solid understanding of the territories and markets that will be supported by establishing market requirements and gathering intel
- Develop good understanding of various recruitment and assessment tools
- Use timely and effective communication skills, proactively keeping stakeholders informed
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting or 1 year of CDW experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- History of successfully working independently with little direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- Sales experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Taleo
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.