Chemonics seeks a Global Technology Support Coordinator for the Global Technology Infrastructure Division (GTID). The coordinator will provide hardware and software technical support to an assigned division in our home office in addition to providing remote support to project offices located around the world.. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and provide problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of hardware and software related problems.
- Create, manage and resolve incidents and service requests via a ticketing system to ensure prompt service and follow up.
- Install and support corporate approved applications including Microsoft Office 365 products, Adobe Professional, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Cisco Jabber.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues on laptops, phones, and printers, replacing unit components as necessary.
- Detect and resolve network connectivity problems, escalating more complex issues when needed.
- Active Directory administration including password resets, distribution group management and public folder management.
- Administer and troubleshoot multi factor authentication for accounts.
- Participate in laptop lifecycle including imaging, configuration, software installation, data sanitation, and return of assets to leasing company.
- Administer and manage laptops and tablets through Microsoft InTune.
- Ensure Chemonics laptops are secure with the latest security updates.
- Provide formal and informal training to staff on how to use Chemonics’ technology solutions.
- Provide IT specifications to be used for procurement of equipment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of Office 365 applications and using SharePoint online as a document management system.
- Experience working with a ticketing system and basic understanding of SLAs.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong oral and written communications skill required.
- Strong researching, troubleshooting, and analytical skills required.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills with an attention to detail.
- Familiar with topics related to international development.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.COVID-19 Recruitment Information
Chemonics International is monitoring COVID-19 activity around the world. The health and wellbeing of our staff is of the utmost importance to us, and we continue to hire for all open roles with interviewing and on-boarding done virtually. Our new hires and current staff working from our Washington, DC, Arlington, VA, and London offices will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.