ATTENTION RECENT GRADS!!
The relationship between employee and employer has changed. Here at ChenMed, we’re focused on our employees as people, not just workers. Everyone knows that the people make the workplace. So, what does HR/TA actually do? Quite literally, we are a resource for our people contributing to the overall growth of our organization.
Every day we strive to create the best talent experience possible. As part of the HR Centers of Excellence, you are providing expertise in one of the many services HR delivers. You will help drive change in policy, programs and processes that will bring the best out of our people.
We exist to help our humans thrive!
HOW YOU’LL BE SERVING OUR SENIORS DAY TO DAY
· Facilitates complex, high-volume candidate interview scheduling for your Talent Acquisition partners
· Communicates with all stakeholders (recruiters, candidates and hiring managers) in a timely, enthusiastic and friendly manner with “candidate experience” always at the forefront
· Tracks all interview details via our ATS, Workday, ensuring a smooth interview process as well as a focus on precision for accurate reporting
· Feels energized in a metrics-driven environment (time in process, recruitment time to fill, contacting candidate within 24 hours, etc)
· Thinks beyond restrictions, remaining curious about new methods/processes that will help you achieve your goals in the most efficient way
· Operates with discretion and confidentiality while building meaningful relationships across the organization
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 1+ year coordinating in a high volume environment including heavy (candidate) scheduling