Ready to have fun while creating entertaining and effective content?
Ready to work with a team with a vision?
If the answer is yes, keep reading.
Now for the mundane but necessary description of duties and other requirements. Hint: read every line.
Graphic Design Editor:
Create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new graphic avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Graphic Design Editor Job Duties:
- Manages the graphics of the company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Graphic Design Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Idea Presentation, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration.
Salary dependent upon experience within the range provided.
Please note: this is not a remote position. Work from home is not an option.
Thank you for reading our job description.