CHS has an exciting opportunity within our Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to be a part our early-career talent program. This position will gain visibility into a variety of tasks related to early-career recruitment, onboarding, and programming. This will include systems support, data and process management and event coordination. This role will work closely with our Talent Acquisition coordinators, partners, and leadership team to ensure the highest level of candidate and internal customer experience.
The individual in this role could work remote
- Assist in the coordination of the summer internship calendar of events including the welcome event, lunch-n-learns and wrap up event. This would include the coordination of registrations, presenter(s), food and beverage order, room set-up and other meeting details.
- Learn how to use the applicant tracking system and support Talent Acquisition team.
- Complete registrations for fall career fairs at a number of universities.
- Help create and distribute various communications to managers of interns.
- Compile data for accurate university/college mailing and contact list.
- Post any internship or job postings on university job boards or on Handshake
- Assist in planning 3-4 intern networking events over the summer
- Keep intern MS Teams site interactive and up to date with latest company and intern information
- Responsible for collecting and promoting stories from interns or on CHS’s internships via LinkedIn
- Order intern welcome kits and other swag for giveaways
- Answer inquiries that are received into CHS Careers inbox
- Assist with new employee orientation and onboarding
- Responsible for monthly check ins with interns and managers
- Distribute intern surveys at beginning and end of internship
- Assist in campus strategy planning for fall
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled college student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Communications, at the sophomore level or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to:
- Complete assignments independently
- Multi-task and balance conflicting priorities
- Coordinate and facilitate enterprise-wide events
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources program at the junior level or above
- Prior internship within Human Resources