Looking for an internship program where you’ll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work? Then you’ve come to the right place. Cigna’s Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business – which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you’ll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry. Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work
As a Cigna Intern, you’re able to make a real impact, while growing and learning more about your profession of choice. During the 12-week summer internship, you will have the opportunity to collaborate within your department and across the business while learning from some of our brightest and most innovative employees in your area of focus.
What You’ll Do
This role will serve to provide project support for the growing Alegis HRA and Chronic Solutions campaign strategy team. Supports leadership to meet administrative, financial and marketing objectives. Assists with campaign execution, analytics and provides client support as needed at the direction and discretion of client managers.
- Collaboration with team members in support and consideration of internal and external business needs
- Pulling campaign data files and key performance metrics
- Review, interpret and summarize campaign measurement and reporting
- Compiling and reviewing satisfaction survey data (from texting dashboard)
- Help to identify critical issues for team to trouble-shoot operational system solutions.
- Supports the implementation of new product offerings in focused business areas
- Strong collaborator, working with others and building relationships within the organization
- Looks for ways to iterate quickly, continuously improve, and maximize value
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program as a Junior or Senior (marketing or communications disciplines preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically PPT, Excel
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills required
- High level of organization and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas
- Demonstrates ability to work in a highly matrixed and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multitask across a variety of assignments
- Collaborative problem solver
- Well-honed time management skills and accountability to meet program management timelines and deadlines