CIRCLE WEST ARCHITECTS an award winning architectural and planning firm, is seeking a reliable, talented, enthusiastic, professional to grow with us as our Communication/Marketing Leader in Phoenix, Arizona.
Founded in 1992, CIRCLE WEST ARCHITECTS, a full-service architecture and planning firm, focuses on memorable and purposeful user experiences, curating an architectural expression that is responsible and flexible.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies, promotional items, and branding
- Assist in the execution and promotion of new content and other pertinent information via the corporate website, blogs, and social media platforms.
- Organize and maintain marketing databases, including contacts, marketing lists and reports
- Graphic Design + Create marketing materials, email blasts, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Support company public relations efforts
- Assist with the planning and coordination of special events
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience providing marketing support in the A/E/C industry preferred
- Social media management
- Excellent written, editing/proof reading and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Proficiency in the following software programs:
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), required.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator), required.
- SEO experience a plus