At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that you want to be able to make choices in your career. That’s why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking Cyber Security Controls Interns for our Phoenix, AZ office.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work for clients? Do you enjoy pushing yourself and working independently, determined to find the right answer? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is “YES”, then apply to our Intern position at CLA!
- Assist with on-site and remote IT Process and Controls and security and compliance assessments to clients, such as:
- Review and analyze IT process and control documentation
- Conduct client interviews to understand processes and controls
- Conduct sample testing
- Complete control analysis in CLA work programs
- Develop reports
- Deliver overview presentations of observations
- Exemplify our CLA values – curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards the achievement of a bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, information technology, accounting, accounting information systems.
- Less than 1 year of experience.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
If you require a reasonable accommodation when completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.