We are seeking Staff Accountants to join our Greenwood Village and Broomfield offices within the Business Operations (BizOps) group. As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of client assignments across a broad spectrum of industries and service areas. You’ll utilize your accounting educational background to provide excellent client service and help our clients reach their goals.
- Support a variety of accounting functions for clients including transactional processing, account reconciliations, and preparation of financial statements.
- Ability to identify client issues concerning generally accepted accounting principles (FASB / SFAS), specifically related to particular industry.
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations, such as bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare non-complex financial statements and required work papers to support the financial statements.
- Process transactions which may include: accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing and payroll processing/coordination.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the financial operations of industry specific engagements (i.e. non profit, healthcare, manufacturing, etc)
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field required.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication is clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
- Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
- Focus efforts on managing work and key client relationships to exceed client expectations.
Compensation strategy statement:
Our approach to compensation emphasizes collaboration and career growth. We pay competitive wages and view compensation as an investment in our people. Factors such as geography, experience, education, skills, and knowledge may impact position of pay within the range. These same factors may cause starting pay to be below or above the posted range. For Colorado, the range for this position is $50,000-$62,000.