We are Cognizant Digital Engineering
Cognizant Digital Engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Chances are you’re not looking for business as usual. Neither are we. Find out more about our student and entry level opportunities. If you find yourself always striving to learn more and aim to become an expert engineer across all disciplines, Cognizant Digital Engineering has a challenging role for you as a Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer
- Working in a diverse, experienced, agile team to define requirements and develop end-to-end solutions – this includes front end web applications, back end services, and RESTful APIs
- Full DevOps implementation of production-ready code from inception through delivery and production readiness
- Practicing the Agile methodology of software delivery
- Developing, testing, and debugging new, highly complex cloud native software solutions or enhancements to existing software
- Analyzing, debugging, and assisting in problem solving
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
- Commitment to launching a career in the tech industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent program
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, or C#
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, or MongoDB
- Applicants must be willing to be located in the Dallas, TX area
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for these roles
Locations: Candidates must be open to living in Dallas TX, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA or Chicago IL, and will be asked to relocate to one of these locations once we reopen Cognizant offices.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.
At Cognizant, we consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So we are committed to helping solve some of humankind’s most difficult challenges in a way that is beneficial and comfortable for people through the work we do, and through investing in training people around the world with the digital skills needed to do that work. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Cognizant specializes in helping some of the world’s most established companies to stay the most loved brands in today’s fast-changing technology landscape by advancing every aspect of how they serve their customers: digitizing their products, services and customer experiences; automating their business processes; and modernizing their technology infrastructures.