We are Cognizant Digital Engineering
Cognizant Digital Engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation
Chances are you’re not looking for business as usual. Neither are we. Find out more about our student and entry level opportunities. At Cognizant Digital Engineering we have a challenging role in the area of Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer
· Working in a diverse, experienced, agile team to define requirements and develop end-to-end solutions.
· Full DevOps implementation of production-ready code from inception through delivery and production readiness.
· Practicing the Agile methodology of software delivery.
· Developing, coding, unit testing, and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software Analyze, debug and/or assist in problem solving
· Strong interest in learning new technologies
· Commitment to launching a career in the tech industry
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
· Applicants must be willing to be located in the Dallas, TX area
· Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for these roles
Why choose us?
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.