For over 25 years, we’ve provided Total Talent Solutions to some of the largest organizations across the globe. Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Work For” 10 years IN A ROW we pride ourselves in always putting our clients and employees first, by ensuring they are at the core of everything we do. Each year, we search for highly motivated recent college graduates and entry-level individuals to become part of our growing corporate team. When you begin your career with us, you are opening the door to professional growth and advancement opportunities.
We are advocates for every member of our team, and offer education and training opportunities across the board. Our Associate Account Management program is designed specifically to support new graduates and entry-level applicants. This program provides education, training, and one-on-one mentorship in sales and management, opening the door to Account Management roles within the company. No previous IT, staffing, or sales experience is required.
We’re not throwing you to the wolves of sales or recruitment, promise. This program is designed to help you succeed. We believe in good people, and, more importantly, that good people will do great things if given the tools.
By beginning your career as an Associate Account Manager, you are opening the door to professional growth and advancement opportunities. Hands-on training through our mentorship program will prepare you for a successful career in sales and the potential to advance into an Account Management role.
We pride ourselves in always putting our clients and employees first, by ensuring they are at the core of everything we do. Each year, we search for highly motivated recent college graduates and entry-level individuals to become part of our growing corporate team. When you begin your career with us, you are opening the door to professional growth and advancement opportunities.
We provide hands-on training through our mentorship program which will prepare you for a successful career in sales. Wherever you are in your journey, we promise to help you become the best possible version of yourself.
- Established in 1991, headquartered in New Jersey
- $700 million in revenue with over
- 17,000 employees globally
- Ranked the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by SIA 10 years in a row
- Ranked among the Top 10 IT Staffing Firms
- Recognized as one of the largest minority-owned IT staffing firm in the US
Associate Account Manager
- Consult with internal managers to identify client needs
- Source, contact, and interview qualified technical job seekers
- Manage candidates throughout interview and hiring process
- Act as the liaison between the Hiring Manager and qualified candidates
- Support and partner with both domestic and international offices to fill client needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and consultants to build a professional network
Account Management/Sales OR Technical Recruitment Path
- Develop and maintain business relationships C-Level Directors of Fortune 1000 companies
- Consult with C-Level executives to develop and implement an effective onboarding strategy
- Network with clients over lunch, dinner, sporting events, concerts, and other various social activities
- Work directly with internal recruiters to help meet client business objectives
- Represent Collabera by providing business solutions based on client needs
Compensation and benefits
- Base salary, in addition to quarterly, uncapped commission
- Sales Training Program; paid, both on the job and classroom-style training
- Eligible for benefits and paid time off within the first 90 days of employment
- Annual sales contest trip
- Discounted Programs Such as Fitness, Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement, Credit Unions and more
- Incentive stock unit program
- Benefits + 401k
- Offices nationwide
- Discount programs such as fitness, cell carrier, credit union, and more
- Weekly out-of-office team building activities
- Bachelors Degree
- Internship/Externship experience
- Involvement within student/community organizations OR previous work experience
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Career-motivated and driven
- Detail and process oriented