Job Profile Summary
Conagra Brands is a company that is creating growth and shareholder value through innovation of new consumer products, reinventing the existing product portfolio, M&A and building a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, innovative, and fun. Come join our growing team as a junior analyst within our Information Security and Risk Management department.
As an Associate Information Assurance Analyst, you will protect Conagra’ s enterprise technology and data. This role is ideal for or someone with 1+ years of IT experience looking to enter the cybersecurity field. You will help build defenses to improve the protection environment at Conagra. You will report into an IT Director.
- Perform incident response tasks, help respond to important alerts and incidents within the SOC
- Maintain and tune different security tools and gain engineering experience
- Build defenses through multiple detection and prevention capabilities across the environment
- Enforce policies, standards, and procedures intended to ensure the protection of enterprise systems
- Deploy and manage tools to protect organizational data, allowing the business to move quickly while following security standards
- Maintain keen external focus on industry best practices and advanced technologies related to cybersecurity
- Provide high reliability of systems through disciplined testing and change management
- Use tools and techniques to assess the effectiveness of information security measures and identify potential exposures
- Bachelor’s Degree with preference in computer science, MIS, or security concentration
- 1 or more years with experience in information technology or information security functions
- An interest in cyber security and a deep desire to learn
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.