This job posting is an “Evergreen Requisition” designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
Who is Conagra Brands?
We are an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
- Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Finance organization.
- The Corporate Controller’s Group (CCG) Intern performs analyses and reporting under general supervision. You can expect to work collaboratively with other members of the Conagra CCG Team and Finance organization.
- Location: Omaha, NE
- Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 24 – August 6, 2021
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Paid Internship
- Housing assistance
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
- Assigned dedicated mentor
- Intern class of 40+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Perks such as “dress for your day” attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays, and free downtown parking
Are You the Right Candidate?
- We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with peers and effectively manages those relationships.
- Ability to effectively work across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience thinking critically, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States
- Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
- The information contained above is a broad summary of the internship and is subject to change.
- Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
- We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
- Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.