Who is Conagra Brands?
- Conagra Brands, headquartered in Chicago, combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
- Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Global Business Information Services (GBIS) organization. Learn and interact in a service management environment that spans across teams, geographies, and cultures. Exercise your curiosity in an immersive experience where you can utilize your analytical skills to make an impact uncovering inefficiencies, improving capabilities through automation or building of dashboards, work with internal and external customers to create process improvements and enabling growth with the support of your team and cross-functional mentors. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain an appreciation for the breadth of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
Location: Omaha, NE
Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Paid Internship
- Housing assistance
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
- Assigned dedicated mentor
- Intern class of 40+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Perks such as “dress for your day” attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays, and free downtown parking
Are You the Right Candidate?
- We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Are pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Finance, BI&A, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, or MIS would be best suited for this position
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite, are essential
- Internships could be in any of the following areas: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Vendor Management, Consumer Care, Data Management, Customer Order Management, GBS Center of Excellence
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States