Cornerstone Advisors is a national management and technology consulting firm located in Scottsdale, AZ, offering a wide range of consulting services to meet banks and credit unions’ needs. We are seeking a sharp Consultant, specializing in Digital Banking, who is looking for a fast-paced work environment, significant business exposure, and career advancement opportunities.
A successful Consultant candidate is:
- Curious – Asks “why”, continuously broadens and deepens expertise, and pursues greater responsibilities with new knowledge
- Self-Directed – Proactively manages time and competently balances competing deadlines
- Articulate – Deploys outstanding written and verbal communication skills to clearly convey complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Resourceful – Finds quick and clever ways to solve difficult questions and acquire knowledge
- Analytical – Makes decisions based on data-driven insights and is comfortable delivering thoughtful analysis based on ambiguous / imperfect information
- Fearless – Eagerly tackles new projects which require developing new knowledge and expertise
- Required proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, advanced formulas) required.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., VBA, macros) preferred, but not required.
- Experience with SQL databases and reporting tools such as a SSRS preferred, but not required.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or higher; Major with a quantitative focus (i.e., Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems) preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years of work experience after completion of your undergraduate degree preferred, but not required.
What you’ll do:
You will play a highly visible role within a project team made up of 2-4 consultants. Projects typically last three months and you will be expected to balance multiple at any given time. Primary activities include gathering and analyzing information (both quantitative and qualitative), identifying trends, presenting key findings to colleagues and clients, and collaborating in all aspects of the engagement. As subject matter expertise develops, you’ll have an opportunity to play a larger role within the project team to include dedicated responsibility for client deliverables.
Your first few years at Cornerstone will be challenging, exciting, and rewarding. You will have an opportunity to work with seasoned industry professionals on a wide range of engagements, including industry benchmarking, process and technology assessments, system evaluations, and implementation advisory.
We view the Consultant position as a key starting point where you will be able to build on your current skills and develop deep industry experience that can only be achieved at Cornerstone. The unique experience and knowledge become the foundation for a successful Consultant capable of leading projects and owning client relationships. You will receive constant guidance from experienced Consultants and have an opportunity to grow as quickly as you are able due to ample opportunity for career advancement within the firm.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
Background screening, including past employment, education, and references required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.