About Cornerstone Advisors
Cornerstone Advisors helps financial services clients improve profitability and performance by developing more meaningful business strategies, making smarter technology decisions and strategically re-engineering critical processes by geeking out on knowledge, living in the grit and speaking plainly. We’re focused on accelerating company growth, while continuing to provide our clients with superior solutions. Our entrepreneurial, fast-paced, collaborative team provides high-quality services with a laser-focus on measurement. Our philosophy is that you can’t improve what you don’t measure.
About the Job
Cornerstone’s online presence is growing exponentially, and we are looking for someone to help support that initiative. As the HubSpot & Digital Marketing Specialist at Cornerstone, you will be integral to the successful planning and execution of a wide variety of projects and in support of the strategic marketing plan. You will be responsible for supporting the execution and optimization of email programs across the full customer lifecycle including acquisition, onboarding, activation, growth, retention, and reactivation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintains the day-to-day management of email, web, and digital operations
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure successful integration of marketing automation as part of the overall client experience
- Uses HubSpot to build, deploy and monitor critical B2B marketing programs, such as promotional, lifecycle, engagement programs, nurtures, conversion, and loyalty campaigns
- Manages the creation of all campaign materials, including landing pages, emails, property fields, CTAs, workflows, and more.
- Implements marketing automation best practices and ensures proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch
- Establishes and delivers accurate marketing reporting, dashboards, and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness through A/B testing and other optimization efforts
- Uses Zoom Info and Sales Navigator to build prospecting lists, build templates and sequences for lead generation.
- Supports ad hoc email campaign requests from other departments
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred
- 3 + years of digital marketing experience, with a strong HubSpot focused in a B2B environment
- HubSpot certification preferred
- Basic knowledge of web design and HTML
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Smartsheet is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
We offer 100% paid employee health care (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability & life), matching 401(k), extensive training and development, three weeks PTO, profit sharing, annual bonus, work/life balance, and more.
To apply, please send a resume, a brief cover letter with salary requirements
Background screening, including past employment, education, and references required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.