Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry including Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Nationwide Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes and Cavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary, CountryPlace Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 40 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long term stability, Cavco Industries was awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years. We don’t settle for the “status quo” and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
CountryPlace Mortgage, Ltd., is currently looking for a Customer Account Manager to work in our Addison, TX office. We are a strong, reliable company contributing to the mortgage industry and communities throughout 36 states. This position will report to the Collection Manager.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent base pay and commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Collaboration/Team Work
- Being valued for what you contribute to the team
- Provide consistent follow up on delinquent accounts ranging from 11-90 + days delinquent
- Outbound and Inbound collection and customer service calls
- Provide delinquency “work out” plans with the ultimate goal being to bring the delinquent account current in the fastest, most efficient manner possible
- Effectively communicate with customers and management on a daily basis
- Analyze and solve problems on a daily basis
- Thoroughly work a minimum of 10 to 15 accounts per hour
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of one year collections experience in the mortgage or auto industries
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Must work well under pressure to meet monthly goals
- Candidate should be energetic, flexible, empathetic, and must have a positive attitude
- Strong follow up skills
- Must have excellent “people” skills with strong customer service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work without supervision and must be self-motivated
- Ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team
- Basic understanding of finance/lending
- Must be able to work some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reliability, dependability, and honesty a must
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.