C-K is one of the largest independent, totally integrated agencies in the country with over $700 million in billings, nearly $400 million in media assets under management and 61% of revenue from digital.
With a mission to Make Friends, Not Ads®, C-K has built a reputation for changing perception and behaviors that lead to purchasing action for brands. It’s how we helped Porsche achieve 10 years of consecutive record-breaking growth, how Corona became the #1 import and Pacifico grew 19% in a single year.
We’ve done it by interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, SEM, PR, UX and more.
Major brands include Alzheimer’s Association, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Point and additional properties), Cintas, Corona Extra, Marzetti Salad Dressing (plus 15 brands), Pacifico Beer, Porsche and Tropicana.
C-K is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive agency that’s built around respect, collaboration, creativity, and inspiration. We believe an inclusive environment allows us all to create the most compelling work in this industry.
About C-K Milwaukee:
Milwaukee is the birthplace of C-K. Back in 1898, two bicycling enthusiasts—Cody Cramer and Bill Krasselt—started a newsletter about their passion. As that passion became a nationwide craze, advertisers wanted to promote their goods in the newsletter, but most of them didn’t have agencies to help create the ads. Cody and Bill seized the entrepreneurial opportunity and C-K was born.
Today, that spirit is alive and kicking among our team of seasoned marketers, communications and public relations professionals and top creative talent who serve clients from a variety of industries. Whether we are creating award-winning experiences for the Milwaukee Public Library or launching major national campaigns for Cintas, Cat’s Pride, Saputo (cheese brands such as Stella, Montchevre, Black Creek, Salemville and Great Midwest) and many others, we leverage best-in-class strategies in digital and social media, marketing, advertising and public relations to engage the right audience for each client.
And, this team loves Milwaukee so much that they are dedicated to giving back to the community. Each year they put countless time, funds and labor into charities and non-profits such as St. John’s Open Door Café, Milwaukee Public Museum, Sojourner Family Peace Center, Movember and several others.
Love everything Media Planning and looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact on current clients and new business? Our C-K Milwaukee office is looking for a Media Planner to join our team!
About the role:
- Plan and execute across all media channels; lead the execution of cross platform custom programs.
- Responsible for executing and managing day-to-day tasks across digital and traditional channels, including leading RFP analysis, gathering specs, approval of IOs, monthly reporting, recommend and execute optimizations and manage vendor communication.
- Write strategic POVS to lead clients to best in class media activation
- Participate in KPI development and work in tandem with analytics team to merge paid media with site side analytics.
- Lead internal communication and collaborate with integrated teams on media strategies, campaign performance and expected deliverables
- Work in tandem with account management, creative, production, and campaign management to ensure in-market presence.
- 1-3 years of experience working in cross-channel media
- Understands offline media planning and buying
- Able to demonstrate hands-on knowledge of syndicated research tools (Nielsen Monitor Plus, DCM, Simmons, Media Tools, comScore, Telmar) and of digital reporting platforms (ad serving, website analytics, tagging, ad verification and OBA compliance)
- You have extensive experience with Microsoft Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-discipline team, both as a leader and as a partner/collaborator
- You’re an analytical thinker that loves using data to inform strategic decisions