Social Media Strategist:
Are you a Social Media superstar looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact on current clients and new business? The C-K Chicago office is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our team. We are looking for someone who gets community management, develops content calendars in your sleep, brainstorms brand activations that creates buss and uncovers cool insights from social listening.
About the role:
- Responsible for social content development, community management and client counsel.
- Responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, publishing, and contributing to all social media and online channels, while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring.
- Close collaboration with counterparts in other disciplines (media, creative, account management, brand planning, and project management).
- Contribute to development of playbooks and content architectures.
- Solid understanding of social listening and overall social metrics and reporting templates.
- Ability to develop and execute influencer and earned media programs.
- Understand news stories and how to tell relevant, authentic stories through multiple channels.
- Stay up-to-date on content trends and social media happenings. Share with team and agency.
- Demonstrate solid presentation skills, exuding confidence and command of material while actively listening and responding to any questions or challenges that may arise.
- Ensure all written communication to client and agency team members is clear and well-thought-through in a logical and concise manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to write presentations that have an effective track, considering the goal of the presentation, the situation, problems or issues that need to be addressed, alternative solutions, a recommendation, rationale, and next steps.
- Demonstrate effective meeting-management skills and beginning to lead internal and client meetings.
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Public Relations and Social Media within roles of increasing responsibility
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field
- Strong understanding of social platform
- Believes all social media efforts need to be grounded in data
- You’re a self-starter and a team player with a great attitude
- Works well in a fast-paced and fun environment
C-K employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or eligible under applicable law for a disability or religious accommodation. Successful applicants will need to meet this criteria as a condition of employment by the date of hire.