Credit One Bank Management Associate Program
Early Acceptance Applications: August 15 – September 15
Late Acceptance Applications: January 15 – March 15
- Complete Masters and MBA level graduates with concentrations in quantitative and/or technical disciplines by start of program.
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in either business administration, finance, economics, decision science, data science, mathematics, information management, information systems, computer science, computer engineering, statistics, or related.
- 3-5 years work experience in the consumer credit card industry
- 3-5 years work experience in financial services
- Some managerial experience
Rotation within Treasury and Finance, Risk, IT, and Marketing
1. Rotational Experience (70%):
- Rigorous rotational exposure to four departments for six months each to learn and shape the company’s overall vision, and understand the intersection of departments.
2. Leadership Development (20%):
- Mentor and develop executive leaders of tomorrow for the organization with intense online and in-person curriculum and leadership engagement.
3. Milestone Project (10%):
- Immerse in a demanding environment to provide up-to-date organizational impact through a group project focused on a current business need.
August 2022 – August 2024
Goal of the Program:
- Recruit and develop a talent pipeline to build a pool of candidates for leadership positions.
- Create brand recognition at Nevada’s and neighboring states’ colleges
- Clear career pathway by learning the key interdepartmental business operations and management structures.
- Cultivate Credit One Bank culture and leaders to grow the business with multidisciplinary experiences.