Human Resources Entry-Level Full-Time Positions
Please note: Your application will be considered for all of our open college positions in our US locations.
We are looking for a talented Human Resources Representative to join our team specializing in Human Resources for our Corporate Business in Columbus, IN and/or your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Compiles and analyzes human resources process metrics, analyzes results and recommends improvements.
- Assists in resolution of conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on employment matters; conducts and documents investigations.
- Participates in performance management activities including employee development planning.
- Provides staffing and recruiting support; conducts work force data analysis.
- Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration by partnering with shared services and corporate human resources; develops and implements workforce compensation recommendations.
- Assists in managing administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures; advises on compliance with key legislative requirements.
- Coordinates training needs assessment and participates in training activities and special projects.
- Creates employment contracts as required by local law or practice. Ensures accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resource information systems.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Candidate Assessment and Selection
- Human Resources Data Management
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources Consulting
- Human Resources Business Process Execution
- Decision quality
- Demonstrates self-awareness