Job Description Summary
Building Ambassadors are assigned specific buildings to ensure safety protocols in the workspace are being adhered to, to report any discrepancies to the ISI building lead, as well as manage the availability of personnel sanitation supplies, routine housekeeping and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete training related to COVID-19 protocols. Demonstrate competence, compliance and knowledge of the protocols.
- Monitoring and ensuring that occupants are complying with PPE requirements in accordance with the COVID-19 protocol.
- Monitoring and tracking sanitation supply levels in the building and restocking as required.
- Assisting janitorial with horizontal surface cleaning in common areas and unoccupied workstations. May be required to properly handle and store chemicals.
- Report any potential locations where employees might violate the social distancing requirements of the COVID-19 protocol, which may include but not limited to:
- Microwave locations
- Outdoor seating areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Ensure that all designated signage is in its proper location within their designated site.
- Report any observed facilities items that need to be addressed to the CW facilities team, such as minor repairs, carpet spills, etc.
- Provide instructions to occupants regarding client’s proper PPE protocol.
- Provide coverage for the Reception desk as needed. Responsibilities include but are not limited to welcoming and greeting visitors, answering calls, creating name tags, etc.
- Report deficiencies or non-compliance issues to their designated ISI Building Leader by end of day.
- High School graduate/GED
- 1-year experience working in Hospitality services organizations is preferred
- Computer literacy and ability to communicate clearly with people
- Outgoing and upbeat personality; self-motivated to perform assigned duties; people person; follows instructions
- This position will require continual walking and observing conditions within their assigned buildings
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.