Job Description Summary
Who You Are …
- Dynamic. You are positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas.
- Self-Starter. You are sufficiently motivated or ambitious to undertake a project on your own initiative without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- Detail-Oriented. You’re thorough, accurate, organized, and productive. You seek to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Willing to Learn. You possess a desire, wish or readiness to acquire new knowledge and develop. You do not want to stand in one place, but rather wish to be more qualified and keep up with the modern trends and tendencies.
- Licensed. You either already possess, or desire to earn, your Real Estate Salesperson’s license. We will provide financial support and reimbursement!
- You Are a Salesperson! You either have 1-3 years’ experience in sales, or you have a strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
What You’ll Be Doing …
As a Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate at Cushman & Wakefield, you will support a leading team with the necessary activities to accomplish business development and secure client relationships for the firm. You will produce qualified leads, book and prepare for new client meetings.
We will teach you how to develop new business, become a trusted advisor to our clients, and you will be trained by one of the premiere Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
If you are interested in some or all of the following activities, this is the role for you!
- The opportunity to work with senior leaders who will provide you an educational journey in real estate
- Learn to generate your own sales targets in accordance with firm goals
- Developing new accounts by cold calling with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Learning to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
- Keeping current with trends by researching the industry
Who We Are …
INDIVIDUALLY WE ARE GOOD. TOGETHER WE’RE GREAT. Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, with 51,000+ people and 400 offices in 70 countries, that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world. As a company based on putting ideas into action, we continually strive to add driven and thoughtful individuals to our team. Brokers at Cushman & Wakefield enjoy a collaborative culture that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit at every level, from junior- to senior-level professionals.
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.