Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate
Job Description Summary
Responsible to support the brokerage staff with business development to accomplish lead generation and secure client relationships for firm
Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate
Who You Are …
- Dynamic. You are positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas.
- Self-Starter. You are sufficiently motivated or ambitious to undertake a project on your own initiative without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- Detail-Oriented. You’re thorough, accurate, organized, and productive. You seek to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Willing to Learn. You possess a desire, wish or readiness to acquire new knowledge and develop. You do not want to stand in one place, but rather wish to be more qualified and keep up with the modern trends and tendencies.
- Licensed. You either already possess, or desire to earn, your Real Estate Salesperson’s license. We will provide financial support and reimbursement!
- You Are a Salesperson! You either have 1-3 years’ experience in sales, or you have a strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
What You’ll Be Doing …
As a Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate at Cushman & Wakefield, you will support a leading team with the necessary activities to accomplish business development and secure client relationships for the firm. You will produce qualified leads, book and prepare for new client meetings.
We will teach you how to develop new business, become a trusted advisor to our clients, and you will be trained by one of the premiere Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
If you are interested in some or all of the following activities, this is the role for you!
- The opportunity to work with senior leaders who will provide you an educational journey in real estate
- Learn to generate your own sales targets in accordance with firm goals
- Developing new accounts by cold calling with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Learning to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
- Keeping current with trends by researching the industry
Who We Are …
INDIVIDUALLY WE ARE GOOD. TOGETHER WE’RE GREAT. Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, with 51,000+ people and 400 offices in 70 countries, that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world. As a company based on putting ideas into action, we continually strive to add driven and thoughtful individuals to our team. Brokers at Cushman & Wakefield enjoy a collaborative culture that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit at every level, from junior- to senior-level professionals.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Create and coordinate initial listing presentations and broker opinion of value
- Compile, write and distribute regular market updates with sales comps and description of any market changes.
- Review and analyze lease/sale documents
- Manage and coordinate leasing and/or investment sales process
- Work with local brokers to drive direction and implementation of all marketing efforts as it pertains to promotion of specific listings
- Create and edit the content of marketing materials and presentations to include flyers, corporate leasing proposals, case studies, qualifications booklets, email blasts, invitations, and website content using Adobe InDesign
- Create and handle copywriting of brochures, flyers, and floor plans for exclusive building listings
- Design, animate, and produce client presentations by utilizing multiple forms of graphics
- Create proposal responses and pitches to include extensive writing and editing of company information, proposal text, and graphics
- Maintain local web pages for corporate website and/or property websites
- Plan and support client and local C&W events (e.g. State of Real Estate, charitable events, etc.)
- Manage due diligence and marketing process with clients for investment sales and leasing projects
- Manage progression of escrow process working with photographers, engineers, environmental surveyors, escrow officers, title reps, etc.
- Review real estate publications to analyze market conditions and disseminate to team members and clients
- Draft lease and sale proposals and counter-proposals
- Prepare monthly reports for clients including current status of deals, marketing efforts for available properties, companies currently targeting, etc
- Attend local functions, submarket community planning meetings, real estate seminars and specialty meetings
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of job duties listed above
Background and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or applicable work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or related field
- Or similar combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including creating and editing marketing materials
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe InDesign
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to set priorities and handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment independently
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Proven record of providing outstanding
- Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.