Job Description Summary
The role of the Move Coordinator is to assist the Space Planning and Management team with the planning and implementation of relocations, logistic moves, furniture reconfigurations and IT systems. This role is highly interactive with the client site population. A strong customer service focus and desire to provide direct assistance to the client population is required.
- Provides operational and procedural support to ensure projects are executed in accordance with established departmental, building, and client means, methods, and procedures
- Serves as client single-point-of-contact for day-to-day moves, adds, and changes, and project execution related to move management
- Receives all requests for user moves and oversees scheduling, execution and vendor management
- Provide superior customer service and customer support for day to day activities and questions as well as project support for large moves
- Supports the maintenance of a central database housing property floor plans, space configurations, furniture layouts, etc.
- Manages work orders / requests received in CAFM system (Tririga)
- Ensures vendor compliance with building standards and policies, maintains as-built files and other documentation, maintains information in database system including furniture and move documentation
- Obtains quotes and generates RFQs required for completion of MAC and simple projects
- Issues work orders for approved projects to contractors, supervises furniture and related equipment moves, receives and verifies invoices for payment
- Produces regular reports and administers customer satisfaction surveys in compliance with established contractual performance indicators
- Bachelor degree preferred
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in project or technology coordination preferred
- Strong knowledge of move process and furniture systems
- Experience with database work order or CAFM system
- Experience in AutoCAD/AutoCAD Lt 2010 or later versions
- Ability to develop excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Software competency in Google Sheets, Slides, and Docs
- Software competency in Smartsheets or similar project management-style programs
- Client and customer service focused with strong organizational, technology and communication skills
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.