Are you looking for a two-year program to learn how to code and become a Software Developer? Good news,
CVS Health’s Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) organization in IT is welcoming individuals to join our Infrastructure Software Engineering Program (ISEP).
This is a two-year developmental program to learn how to be a software developer, work within a fast-paced IT organization, and support our customers. In this two-year program, you will receive
• hands-on experience
• feedback from more experience developers
There will be built in training, webinars, simulations, game days, and other fresh approaches to learning. We are truly investing in your future and your growth as a developer.
This unique two-year program is built with the growth mindset, allowing you the time and experience to learn how to develop and support our shift towards Software Defined Infrastructure. We are excited to welcome candidates to unique opportunity to learn and support a Fortune 10 company. Please apply to be considered as a candidate and to connect and learn more!
• 1+ years of academic and/or professional IT or computer science experience
• Knowledge of computer systems and components, i.e. installing and configuring hardware and software, etc.
• Some knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash and PowerShell and basic Linux and/or Windows administration a plus.
• Ability to develop solid working relationships with peers in other technology or business areas.
• Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
High School Diploma or GED required, bachelors preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.