Program start date: January 10 or June 13, 2022
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart. Our CVS Health Finance organization is continuing to build a world-class organization that advances our roles as strategic partners to support our purpose.
What You Will Learn:
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a three-year rotational experience designed to develop finance and accounting talent into future finance leaders at CVS Health. As a part of the FLDP, you will develop an unmatched well-rounded foundation in business acumen, technical skills, and leadership. You will progress through three one-year rotations grounded in controllership fundamentals, finance planning & analysis, and data analysis & visualization. Examples of areas that you may rotate in are:
• Enterprise Finance Planning and Analysis
• Health Care Benefits, Pharmacy Services, and Retail Finance
• Internal Audit
• Financial Systems
• Medical Economics
• And more
How You Will Grow:
In addition to gaining diverse professional experience, you will participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service projects
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• Immersive training
• Leadership opportunities to enhance soft skills and support key program and finance organization initiatives
• Support for Finance certifications such as CMA or CPA, or a related advanced degree
Graduates of the FLDP are accepted into experienced roles across the organization and enjoy career-long support and visibility.
• Meet educational requirements (see education section)
• Have related finance or accounting internship or business experience
• Possess technical skills with reporting, database and visualization using tools such as Excel, VBA, Access, Alteryx, Tableau
• Have transferrable leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, school projects or at work
• Show strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have an interest in building a long-term career within CVS Health Finance
• Have openness to relocate for one-year rotations to US-based core Finance locations such as: Hartford, CT; Cumberland, RI; Northbrook, IL; Phoenix, AZ; and more
• Demonstrate commitment to our core values: Integrity, accountability, collaboration, caring and innovation
• You should currently be pursuing or have recently obtained a Bachelor’s degree
• Have a graduation date between Dec 2021 to August 2022
• Have a major, minor or concentration relevant to the position. Examples include: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics or similar quantitative majors
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.