•The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (IT LDP) is a two-year program comprised of four rotational assignments to build leadership and technical capabilities.
•Rotation Tracks have been developed to provide a path for LDP associates to follow as they progress from one rotation to the next. The paths are intended to ensure that LDP resources are exposed to different areas and responsibilities. Tracks include Enterprise Architecture, Global Security and IT Delivery.
•LDP associates will participate in formal training to foster development of transferable skills and increasing technical and functional skills.
•LDP associates will have opportunities to receive mentoring informally through a variety of sources
Architecture Strategy & Research
Cybersecurity & Risk Management
Ongoing training aligned with leadership and technology competencies
Team building events
Community service projects
Leadership on program committees
• Meet educational requirements (see education section)
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, or school or work-related projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Internship or work experience in related field such as business or healthcare
• Proficiency with suite of Microsoft Products
• Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Have an anticipated graduation date between May 2021 and August 2022
• Have a major(s)/concentration in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.