Position Summary :
Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 13th, 2021
CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
What this business area supports:
Internal Audit supports the enterprise and provides the opportunity to work across various Teams within the organization – ranging from our retail and long-term care pharmacies to our Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Caremark.
What you will do:
• Contribute to the execution and delivery of the annual Audit Plan approved by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
• Gain exposure to various business processes and business partners throughout the organization
• Have an opportunity to add value to the Internal Audit Team as part of an assigned project that spans the duration of the internship
Required Qualifications :
• Strong analytical, deductive, problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to apply knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
Preferred Qualifications :
• Have a willingness to relocate (if applicable)
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• To demonstrate a commitment to integrity, the CVS Health code of conduct and respect for diversity
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
• You should currently be pursuing an Bachelor’s degree
• Majoring in Data Analytics, Information Systems, Information System Audit, Finance, Accounting and other related majors
• Have a 3.0+ cumulative GPA
• Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
Business Overview :
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.