Retail Store Operations Internship (Graduate)
RI – Woonsocket
1 CVS Drive
Intern – Corporate
Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 13th, 2021
CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
What this business area supports:
The Retail Store team helps identify areas of opportunity impacting over 100,000 front line pharmacy and field teams across more than 9,000 retail locations related to process improvement, customer service and business growth
What you will do:
You will have the power to develop and deliver solutions aimed at making significant changes that will positively impact our pharmacy and field team as well as our millions of patients.
– Design and implement a retail pilot to further inform design choices and validate business case assumptions
– Learn about solution definition, testing, and implementation of new processes and services needed to support the future growth of the
– Scope, plan, and perform quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
– Collect qualitative input and feedback through store visits and surveys
• 1+ year of relevant work experience.
• 1+ year of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership, experience and initiative
• Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
• Consulting or related high level analytical experience in an operational environment with experience in building complex business models
• Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
• Demonstrated evidence of being a self starter; results- and outcomes-oriented
• Open to feedback and constantly reflecting and learning with desire to improve
• Able to work with others to drive cross-functional solutions
• Ability to push beyond the obvious; does not jump too quickly to a conclusion
•Open communication style with organized, structured points
• You should currently be pursuing an MBA
• Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
• Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.