Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, as the Senior Pricing Analyst! On this high impact role, you will:
• Utilize business, industry, competitive, client, and technical knowledge to formulate pricing strategy and to execute financial modeling of comprehensive pricing offers that include retail network, mail order, specialty, and pharmaceutical manufacturer rebates for proposed PBM client contracts ranging from $50 million to $3 billion in annual revenue.
• Collaborate with PBM Sales and Account Services to provide recommendations on pricing and negotiation strategy to achieve revenue and profitability targets for net new business client growth and margin retention.
• Develop and maintain domain expertise across levers of PBM and Enterprise profitability, including retail networks, enterprise dispensing, specialty drugs, pharmaceutical manufacturer rebates, MAC pricing, and our product/service offerings.
• Present information to Executive Leadership, including our Chief Operating Officer, President of Caremark, Executive Vice President of Specialty, and Executive Vice President of Sales & Account Services, during Executive Underwriting Approval Calls. Respond to questions in real-time in support of their review and approval.
• Review and complete financial sections of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to define and approve scope of PBM client support and to forecast accurate cost assumptions into client pricing offers.
• Communicate client pricing to internal partners in support of accurate pricing implementation and to minimize service warranties and performance guarantee payouts.
• Review and provide approval for the financial sections and pricing terms of legal contracts prior to submitting to a client and prior to contract execution.
• Communicate margin information to downstream partners in Finance to ensure accurate PBM budget tracking and forecasting.
• Execute and implement constantly evolving pricing strategies in response to market dynamics to provide competitive, profitable, and attractive pricing offers.
• Project management of all financial aspects of 3-9 month RFP processes working with colleagues in Strategic Proposals Management, Rebate Forecasting, Legal, Underwriting Analytics, and Analytic Consulting Services teams to ensure all deadlines are met and to avoid elimination from opportunities to win and retain business.
• Provide peer-review as a control to mitigate risk of financial modeling errors that negatively impact CVS Health’s position as a publically traded company.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
Required Qualifications :
3+ years of pricing and/or financial analysis experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred: Master’s Degree or equivalent
Business Overview :
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.