CVS Digital is looking for a talented software security professional with a deep technical background and experience navigating the wonderful world of software security and vulnerability management. Experience working as part of a team is critical, with a passion for optimizing security posture within consumer applications, cloud environments, and the SDLC.
• Enforce and facilitate security requirements for development teams
• Coach and provide software security training to development teams
• Peer-review reports generated by SAST/DAST tools
• Triage defects to the appropriate scrum team
• Assist Product Owners with monitoring and tracking of defects according to company policy
• Attend and participate in Scrum ceremonies
• Maintain effective relationships with various audience levels.
•Escalate issues requiring resolution on a timely basis
• 1+ year of software development experience
• Experience with CI/CD build tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
• Experience with various programming languages such as Java, Ruby, and Node
• Software security experience with backend services, API’s, or front-end applications (native mobile and web)
• An understanding of application deployment patterns and best practices
• An understanding and use of cloud and software security standards and best practices such as CIS, OWASP, BSIMM, NIST
• An ability to clearly and effectively provide, and communicate; opportunities and/or strategies for improvement
• Public cloud experience (ideally AWS tools and services, OR Azure, Google Cloud, OR OpenStack)
• Microservices architecture (Docker)
• Experience working in an Agile SCRUM (or SAFe) SDLC
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.