This program is a 10-week full-time opportunity that starts on June 6th, 2022 and will end on August 12, 2022.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service activities
• Professional development workshops
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
About this business area:
At CVS Health, our supply chain goal is to provide outstanding service to our customers – while meeting their healthcare needs and making their overall shopping experience as easy as possible. Operating an efficient and effective supply chain is key to achieving this goal so that we provide our customers and patients with a superior shopping experience at our stores.
You will work on:
-Gain experience within CVS Health Supply Chain
-Drive an initiative that demonstrates decision-making, communication, research and technical skills
-Key responsibilities include analyzing and collaborating with various internal partners
-Assist with work streams on new processes, opportunities, and initiatives that deliver savings or service improvements
• Meet educational requirements (see education section)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, or school or work-related projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Internship or work experience in related field such as retail, business, or healthcare
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health upon graduation
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and other continuous improvement methodology
• Experience with Tableau and SQL
.• Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2022 and August 2023
• Have a major(s)/concentration in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineer
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.