Start date: June 7th, 2021
End Date: August 13th, 2021
Location: To ensure the health and safety of our colleagues, this position will be work-at-home.
CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care. Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
In the UX Designer internship, you will have the opportunity to:
• Solve the right problem through the understanding of user needs in order to deliver new or improved products and services that have real impact
• Bring a lean/iterative mindset; be open to having conversations over documentation
• Full-stack designer: assist with all dimensions of design • research, usability evaluation, information architecture, wireframes, visual, CSS and HTML
• it’s ok not be an expert in all, as long as you are open and want to learn
• Work with cross-functional teams and pair with everyone – other designers, product managers, and product engineers
• Embrace an agile mindset: be willing to adapt and experiment with design process
• Stay up-to-date on UX/UI design industry best practices and trends
1+ years’ of professional and/or academic experience
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
• Have a majors/concentration in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Fine Arts, User Experience Design
• You should currently be pursuing a Masters degree
• Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
• Have a majors/concentration in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Fine Arts, User Experience Design, or a related field
• Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.