This role is for May 2022 graduates. The job will start in the summer of 2022.
- Role: Data & Analytics Data Scientist
- Data & Analytics (D&A) Data Scientist will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience by working alongside the D&A team on the following:
- Using applied data science techniques to create predictive models
- Data collection, data cleansing and integrating datasets from multiple sources
- Interpreting the results of analysis for non-technical audiences and present work internally
- Assisting with data management, defining data dictionary and documenting data sets
- Assist with development of dashboards and reports leveraging Business Intelligence tools
- Other duties as assigned that relate specifically to data reporting & analysis functions
- Researching new data sets for integration into our Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) steps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or Mathematics or similar experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or other Data Visualization tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of SQL, Python, R and related Data Science tool(s)
- Prior academic or professional experience with applying statistical methods, performing trend analysis, identifying patterns would be preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about quality and attention to detail
About Danaher Corporation
Fast track your development as a leader through challenging work that comes with major responsibility, exceptional mentors and outstanding training!
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world through our shared purpose of “Helping Realizing Life’s Potential.” Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. Our team of over 70,000 associates around the globe is united by a powerful business system which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2016, we generated $16.9 billion in revenue, earned a spot on the Fortune 150 list and over the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent – Danaher is where great people do extraordinary things! Our quiet quest to expand and build high-performing businesses across a variety of industries requires top-notch students that seek a challenging career path.
Our consistent success is the direct result of our people and the Danaher Business System (DBS). DBS has evolved from a collection of manufacturing improvement tools into a philosophy, set of values and series of management processes that collectively define who we are and how we do what we do. Today, our DBS tools are designed to help us excel in areas of GROWTH, LEADERSHIP and LEAN.
Danaher associates are pursuing a focused strategy aimed at building businesses that matter within five (5) strategic platforms: Water Quality, Life Sciences, Diagnostics, and Product Identification.