Darwin Research Group is an emerging market research firm providing research and consulting services to biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our focus is on health care delivery systems and the rapidly evolving health care market in the U.S. Considering the changes we have seen — and will continue to see in the coming years — our business is prepared for and expecting explosive growth.
The Market Research Associate’s objectives are to perform research on client-based projects and compile them into a professional deliverable. You will be working as part of a team reporting to the Research Director, so your ability to work well with others is essential.
The main responsibilities of the position are to:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data to consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Create written and graphic representations of research information
- Maintain a basic understanding of the current health care market
- Obtain expertise, from a business perspective, about certain medical specialties such as immunology, oncology, and rheumatology
- Collaborate with team members on strategic ways to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Conduct qualitative research interviews with health care executives
*** It is important that the Market Research Associate has a working knowledge of medical terminology. 2-3 years of work experience in the health care industry is strongly preferred. An undergraduate or graduate degree in the sciences or health care administration is also strongly preferred (i.e., Bachelor’s Degree minimum–all majors). Excellent writing skills are required; a writing test is part of the hiring process. ***
This is a local position in Scottsdale, AZ that is partially virtual due to space constraints and COVID-19.
For the right person, this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth company in a healthy, fun, challenging, and collaborative environment. Reach out to us today to learn more!