Dell Technologies Services
Supply Chain Undergrad Intern Summer 2022
Austin, TX or Remote
Dell Technologies Services (DT Services) is an organization within Dell Technologies. DT Services is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing extensive global growth. DT Services is made up of global operations teams to include customer service, supply chain, professional services, marketing, sales operations teams, finance, engineering, and more.
What you’ll achieve
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will have the opportunity to coordinate supply chain optimization activities across multiple teams and geographies. Manage integrated supply chain processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics.
- Perform as the Program Manager for all procurement functions necessary to set-up, forecast, procure, and deliver materials
- Conduct and manage strategic supply chain analysis to identify and recommend opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness, and process capabilities
- Provide procurement expertise to ensure optimized supply chain strategies and business plans are in place for assigned products to ensure best cost and continuity of supply
- Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning and forecasting
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable taking accountability and can adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal candidate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
- Sophomore or Junior with relevant experience and a concentration on Supply Chain, Business Management, General Business, International business, Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent in business intelligence, analytics, and reporting skills
- Understand Online Business/Support
- Must be comfortable working with global teams spread across multiple global regions
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment via status.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.