How to Apply Instructions:
Apply using the “Apply Externally” button, which will take you to the following link: https://deloitteus.avature.net/su/1b7f4d576a72cf65. Complete the application and be sure to submit your resume and unofficial transcripts.
Are you passionate about numbers and data analysis with a keen interest in the details? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment, with a think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, consider an internship opportunity with our US Delivery Center – where you will provide exceptional client service from one central location.
Work You Will Perform:
Daily tasks include working independently, as well as collaborating, with a diverse group of talented audit & assurance professionals. As an Audit & Assurance Delivery Intern on our US Delivery team you will be exposed to a multitude of clients and industries, to understand their business, the risks they face, their accounting processes and their internal controls. With a focus on quality, innovation, delivery, and execution.
Your responsibilities include:
- Audit client financial statements, transactions, and internal controls over financial reporting
- Perform data interrogation and analysis of client data
- Assist in identifying client process issues and recommending solutions
- Leverage innovative tools and technologies, including implementation of Deloitte-way workflows (standardization of financial reporting)
- Meet professional expectations, develop industry proficiency to deliver exceptional audit quality and client service
Interns should be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple assignments or engagements
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary for collaborating with teams, onsite and virtual
- Demonstrate an understanding of broad business & technical accounting and auditing
Our US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture with limited travel and predictable work schedules. Teams are comprised of professionals with technical and/or operational expertise whose primary responsibilities are client service delivery and audit execution.
Audit & Assurance professionals in our US Delivery Center will serve a portfolio of engagements, focused on industries/sectors including, but not limited to, Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, Employee Benefit Plans, Emerging Growth Companies, and more. Professionals will provide increased knowledge through a collection of best practices to be leveraged by engagement teams, resulting in deeper insights to our clients while maintaining high audit quality.
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- On track to meet the minimum requirements of 120 credit hours toward CPA eligibility by your determined graduation date
- Ability to travel on an exception-basis
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to start the internship in 2022
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.