Apply through Handshake by selecting “External Application” in the top right portion of this job posting.
- Apply using the “Apply Externally” button, which will take you to the following link: https://deloitteus.avature.net/su/d5d9524c20164b2a
- Complete the application and be sure to submit your resume and unofficial transcripts.
- Please include your CPA Eligibility date (date you will have the 150 semester credits or 225 quarter credits) on your resume
- We are looking for candidates to start with us Full-Time in Fall 2021 or Winter 2022
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive minded individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As a full-time audit professional, you’ll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
Work you’ll do
You’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You’ll work independently and collaborate with diverse group of talented audit professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service delivery. You will use our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share a dynamic picture that provides meaningful insights to the client.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
· Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science in Accounting or related field
· Must meet minimum requirements for CPA eligibility before beginning full-time employment
· Strong academic track record, minimum GPA of 3.0
· Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· The start date for this position will be in 2021
· Master of Science in Accounting or related field
· Relevant work experience (i.e. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
· Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
· Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive.
Want to know more about Deloitte? Experience what life is really like at one of the world’s largest professional services firm by checking us out on campus events, our YouTube channel, as well as by following @lifeatdeloitteus on social media.