Are you passionate about delivering solutions to clients that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world’s leading businesses excite you? Our Human Resource Transformation team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through HR Cloud solution implementation and maintenance. Your work could include:
- Build expertise in any of the HCM Cloud systems such as Workday, Oracle HCM Cloud and SAP/SuccessFactors
- Engage with client and delivery teams to gather requirements for technical objects such as data conversion, reports, extensions and integrations between systems
- Participate in design, development and maintenance of systems by creating technical specification documents, system configurations, development and unit testing of the solutions
- Leverage your data and database knowledge to transform historical data into new solutions
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study
- Technology and Science: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Programming languages (Java, Python, etc.) knowledge
- Integration frameworks, middleware and API knowledge
- SQL database knowledge
- Data mapping and conversion knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience with technical implementation in any of the following areas: Workday, SAP or Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle Fusion, SAP SuccessFactors, or other enabling HR Cloud technology
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 49195