Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Knowledge Areas- Systems Development & Administration
* As part of the application process, you will provide preferences for your top choices of knowledge areas. Expertise in all knowledge areas is NOT required for the position.
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of application software
- Code entirely new custom software applications, or use ‘off the shelf’ software, requiring analysts to modify and integrate it into an existing system to meet business needs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and translate design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of responsive web and native mobile app solutions
Cloud Technology & Networking:
- Develop templates, scripts or programming in a cloud environment
- Participate in the installation and configuration of ERP solutions like Oracle, SAP, Informatica, and build environments on Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, VMWare, and Azure
- Provide support for networking, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers), and developing/deploying/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments
- Provide system administration tasks for ERP applications and Cloud platforms. Assist with troubleshooting technical issues
- Provide functional testing of applications while becoming subject matter experts in the applications under test
- Develop automation frameworks and scripts to provide efficiencies and effective smoke/regression testing.
Robotics Process Automation:
- Configure, build and test Robotics Process Automation solutions supporting automation of workflows, troubleshooting, requirement design and estimation, and implementing solutions
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to Cognitive Robotics Automation solutions
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
- Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
- Understand relational and object-oriented Databases Management Systems like Oracle , MS SQL , MYSQL, MS Access , Postgress SQL etc
- Know SQL to manage Databases
- Understand concepts related to Database design and Database manipulation
- Has basic understanding on No-SQL Databases
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of various Enterprise resource planning (ERP) methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
- Develop customized solutions and draft technical design documentation utilizing strong skills in problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Develop sub-components of larger application systems, integrate software applications with each other and continuously optimize the system structure to improve stability and performance.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, IT Operations/Administration, Mathematics, Web and Mobile Development
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Comfort and ability to accurately build and test code with tools like Junit, Apache JMeter, and SQL scripts
- Understanding of mobile app development in native (iOS, Android) or cross-platform (e.g. Xamarin, ReactNative, etc.) frameworks
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 39406