Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in communication, transformation and technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte’s US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective service with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Gilbert, AZ.
Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients’ organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Interested? Learn more below:
Work you’ll do
As a Communications Analyst in the Organizational Transformation practice of Deloitte’s USDC Human Capital group, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Exhibit strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
- Support communication plan and approach execution for commercial and government clients
- Ensure plans and approaches are accurate, align with industry standards, and incorporate Deloitte’s best practices
- Participate in interviews and other fact-finding research efforts and synthesize findings into key points
- Work with Communications Lead to support communications workstreams from initial client meetings through development, review, revision, production, distribution, and evaluation
- Identify and recommend creative ideas to deliver on strategic goals
- Execute a variety of communications campaigns, including awareness, branding, launch, social, and more
- Create a broad range of communication materials for a variety of audiences across multiple communication channels, including print, digital, multimedia, social networks, and web
- Develop a variety of engaging, well-designed communications materials, including emails, infographics, podcasts, video scripts, responsive email templates, social media posts, website wireframes, and other digital/multimedia communicationsWork with designers to develop graphic identities and approaches
- Balance multiple assignments and schedule workload to meet established deadlines
- Keep abreast of communication trends
- Must thrive in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
- Contribute to practice development initiatives, including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
From our US Delivery Center, we work collaboratively with our consulting counterparts to design, develop, and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our Center is home to a multitude of specialists ranging from systems designers, architects, and integrators, to creative digital experts and Human Capital professionals. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation, and developing knowledge with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study:
- Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually, with a passion for storytelling
- Strong creative, writing, editing, organizational, and strategic planning skills and a willingness to learn from others
- Exposure to change management and communication strategies
- Presentation experience and understanding of digital, print, and video communication channels
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Project management support and workplan support experience
- Risk and issue management support experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 49171