Solution Analyst – Deloitte Consulting, US Delivery Center: Systems Development & Administration
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Knowledge Areas- Systems Development & Administration
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of application software
- Code entirely new custom software applications, or use ‘off the shelf’ software, requiring analysts to modify and integrate it into an existing system to meet business needs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and translate design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of responsive web and native mobile app solutions
Cloud Technology & Networking:
- Develop templates, scripts or programming in a cloud environment
- Participate in the installation and configuration of ERP solutions like Oracle, SAP, Informatica, and build environments on Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, VMWare, and Azure
- Provide system administration tasks for ERP applications and Cloud platforms. Assist with troubleshooting technical issues
- Provide functional testing of applications while becoming subject matter experts in the applications under test
- Develop automation frameworks and scripts to provide efficiencies and effective smoke/regression testing.
Robotics Process Automation:
- Configure, build and test Robotics Process Automation solutions supporting automation of workflows, troubleshooting, requirement design and estimation, and implementing solutions
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to Cognitive Robotics Automation solutions
- Collaborate with team leads to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
- Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2021 in these or related areas of study: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, IT Operations/Administration, Mathematics, Web and Mobile Development
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Comfort and ability to accurately build and test code with tools like Junit, Apache JMeter, and SQL scripts
- Understanding of mobile app development in native (iOS, Android) or cross-platform (e.g. Xamarin, ReactNative, etc.) frameworks
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Additional Information for this posting
The start date for these positions will be in 2021. Openings for this position are in these specific locations: Gilbert, AZ